Corporate Retirement Plans
The liability behind corporate retirement plans or employee benefits program is one of the main reasons a CEO or business owner is up at night. FOCUS4Financial takes a personal approach to corporate retirement planning. We get to know you, your company, and your employees as part of the planning process. Our goal is to listen to your needs and advise before we develop a plan.
With a thoughtful and comprehensive approach assisting with corporate retirement plan design, we bring decades of expertise (not just experience) that has guided effective solutions for organizations of every size. We even offer a “Fiduciary Briefcase” – a virtual vault that will help your committee manage a Department of Labor audit.
No One-Size-Fits-All Approach
While policies and regulations are standards, a one-size-fits-all approach could never accommodate the vast differences and needs that companies have today.
- Committee Level Formalization Assistance – Are your committee processes well documented and do you understand the why’s?
- Investment Monitoring / Investment Policy Statement (IPS) Assistance – What is better for your organization – 3(38) or 3(21)?
- Participant Education and Advocacy – Is your advisor acting in your best interest or providing one-on-one support?
- Plan Design Assistance – Have you analyzed your participant’s demographics?
- Fee Analysis – How do you determine ‘reasonableness’?
- Capped Advisory Fee based on plan assets – Is your retirement plan advisor getting paid the same they were five years ago?
- Key Man/Buy Sell/Deferred Comp – Are you ready to transition owners into retirement or a plan to reward your executives?
- Vendor Selection Assistance – Do you need help narrowing down providers? We can coordinate the RFP for your organization.