Lower Student Debt for Your Employees, Increase Retention Rates
It could be the differentiator you are looking for in a very competitive talent market FOCUS4Financial is now offering access to Thrive, an innovative new employee benefit student loan solution. By utilizing an existing benefit, as an employer, you will deploy a meaningful student loan debt benefit that is also budget neutral. Thrive allows employees to use company match funds for student loan repayment, helping employees pay down their debt from education loans without increasing your benefits budget.
- Empower employees to manage match funds to best fit their financial goals
- Funds can be directed to student loans, retirement savings or a combination of both
- Compatible with all 401(k) and 403(b) retirement plans
- Companies can offer student loan repayment without a significant increase in their benefits allocation
- Implementation is simple and requires no changes to your retirement plan benefits
Thrive with Flexible Matching Workshop + Plan Assessment
To learn more about Thrive with Flexible Matching, please contact FOCUS4Financial to schedule a no-obligation informational WORKSHOP + Plan Assessment so that we can learn more about your organization, the number of employees with student loans, and the forecast for how many employees your company plans to onboard next year.
This information was developed as a general guide to educate plan sponsors but is not intended as authoritative guidance or tax or legal advice. Each plan has unique requirements, and you should consult your attorney or tax advisor for guidance on your specific situation. Thrive Flexible Matching and FOCUS4Financial and LPL Financial are separate, non-affiliated entities.